Welcome to Inspire Commerce’s knowledge base. Feel free to search here for answers to our most frequently asked questions. If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, please send us an email or give us a call – we’d love to help!
Inspire Commerce .pay™ Gateway
A payment gateway is a service that allows you to accept credit cards over the Internet. A payment gateway does for a website what a terminal does for a store: it encrypts the credit card data and sends it out securely over the payment network.
Inspire Commerce .pay™ Gateway is PCI Level 1 Compliant. We are happy to provide our PCI passing documents to you upon request.
Yes, Inspire Gateway allows for multiple currencies when the merchant account is setup for multi currencies.
If you desire to use multiple currencies via the API, simply add “¤cy=EUR” to the post, where “EUR” equals your desired three character currency code.
Make sure your merchant account has been setup for multi-currency before posting multiple currencies to the gateway or you’ll be in a world of chaos. When in doubt, call our office or shoot us an email and we’ll help get the account ready for global commerce.
Yes, our gateway offers recurring billing – so you can automate timely and multiple billings for new and existing accounts. This is a free feature that is in every account.
Inspire Commerce .pay™ Gateway integrated payment methods include:
- Credit Cards – Inspire Commerce .pay™ Gateway supports all major forms of credit card transactions including Visa™, MasterCard™, American Express™, Discover™, Diners Club™ and JCB™.
- Multi-Currency – US Dollars, Australian Dollar, British Pound, Canadian Dollar, Danish Krone, Euro, Hong Kong Dollar, Japanese Yen, New Zealand Dollar, Norwegian Krone, South African Rand, Swedish Krona, Swish Franc and more.
- ACH – Inspire Commerce .pay™ Gateway’s eCheck payment solution enables online and traditional merchants to accept and process electronic check payments directly from their website’s storefront or through the Virtual Terminal.
Transaction data is available for up to 7 years in our online gateway, and can be exported into a .csv or .xls file at any time.
We can set up a demo account in the gateway if you would like to become familiar with the gateway’s functionality. If you’re interested, we can set up a test account within the same business day.
To enable test mode in the gateway:
- Select ‘Options’
- Select ‘Test Mode’ under Transactions Options
- Select ‘Enable Test Mode’ button
In test mode you can submit test transactions to the payment gateway. You are not charged for any test mode transactions that are run. Be sure to DISABLE test mode before attempting to run a real transaction. To disable, simply click the DISABLE test mode button.