423 Concord Avenue, Boulder, CO 80304
1 (800) 261-3173
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., 1200 Montego, Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Important Member Bank Responsibilities
- The Bank is the only entity approved to extend acceptance of Card Organization products directly to a Merchant.
- The Bank must be a principal (signer) to the Merchant Agreement.
- The Bank is responsible for educating Merchants on pertinent Card Organization rules with which Merchants must comply; but this information may be provided to you by Processor.
- The Bank is responsible for and must provide settlement funds to the Merchant.
- The Bank is responsible for all funds held in reserve.
Important Merchant Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with cardholder data security and storage requirements.
- Maintain fraud and chargebacks below Card Organization thresholds.
- Review and understand the terms conditions of the Merchant Application Agreement.
- Comply with Visa, MasterCard, and Discover Operating Regulations as detailed in the Merchant Terms & Conditions found at http://www.inspirecommerce.com/merchant-document-center
- Retain a signed copy of this Disclosure Page
- You may download “Visa Regulations” from Visa’s website at: http://usa.visa.com/merchants/merchant_resources/index.html
- You may download “MasterCard Rules” from MasterCard’s website at: http://www.mastercard.us/merchants/index.html
- You may download additional merchant information from Discover’s website at: http://www.discovernetwork.com/merchants/index.html
- You may download additional merchant information from American Express’ website at:http://www.americanexpress.com
The responsibilities listed above do not replace the terms of the Merchant Application and Agreement and are provided to ensure the Merchant understands some important obligations of each party and that the Bank is the ultimate authority should the Merchant experience any problems.