ãBias Tape Maker Setã-- Included 4 size bias tape makers 6mm, 12mm, 18mm, 25mm binding maker, a wooden awl, 10 pieces bead needles, and one adjustable bias binder foot, which can meet your needs for making bias tapes.
ãPracticalã-- This bias tape maker tools kit make various widths of fabric bias tapes with a nice looking in minutes, pull the fabric through and iron, folds it perfectly, ready for sewing on or gluing. Save you much time on making your own bias tape.
ãWidely Usedã -- Bias tape maker can be widely used in various leather craft, many types of crafts, tailor patchwork, DIY sewing, serging, crafting, making quilt binding seams.
ãHigh Compatibilityã-- The Bias Tape Maker Set fits for many sewing machines that use a snap on foot, like Haitral,brother, babylock, janome, Kenmore, singer,Juki. Sturdy,easy storage and carry, you can buy this binding tape maker kit at ease.
ãHow to Make Bias Tapeã-- Cut your fabric strips the same size as the large opening, cut a point on one end and feed through while you iron. Make your own bias tape. Not only economical, but you can also quickly make the colors or patterns you need for your project.
If you have ever tried to fold and press bias tape, you know how frustrating it can be. With the bias binding maker kit, you can make your own bias binding tape â quickly and with no hassles. You can make 4 different widths of tape. Simply cut bias fabric strips. Then feed it through this ingenious little tool. And just like that, it folds your fabric strips into perfect halves. All thatâs left to do is for you to press it with an iron. Create your own bias tapes in minutes and the result looks great!
Steps for Using the Bias Binding Maker
1. Cut the fabric into the desired amount of bias strips at the required width. Follow the package for recommended strip width. Also, cut the end of your fabric strip at an angle. By doing this, you will insert the strip into the bias binding maker more easily.
2. Feed the opposite side of the bias strip into the wide end of the tape maker. Then, use the awl to pull the fabric through.
3. After that, secure the end of the strip with a straight pin to your ironing board.*
4. Hold the metal ring of the tool with your left hand. Now, slowly pull it away from the pinned end.
5. Lastly, holding the iron in your right hand, press the folded tape as it appears from the end of the tool.
Tape Makers Size:
6mm,1/4" (fit for 13mm normal fabric, 15mm thin fabric)
12mm, 1/2" (fit for 24mm normal fabric, 28mm thin fabric)
18mm, 3/4" (fit for 35mm normal fabric, 40mm thin fabric)
25mm, 1" (fit for 49mm normal fabric, 54mm thin fabric)
Binder Foot: Fit for Brother, Babylock, Janome, Kenmore, Singer and many more sewing machines that use a snap on foot.
Sewing Awl: A great tool for sewing or repairing canvas leather, shoes, soles, bag, more convenient for household.
Ball Pins: Ideal for quilt basting and good for making or decorating your sewing or crafting objects.